Wednesday 20 May 2009

Slow night

Things are winding down in the raid force, and we're nowhere near as good a couple of weeks ago, or even a month ago.

That's just life when you're that many people with different things going on around you, sometimes you get periods of chaos and unfocus. 

I'm frustrated and unhappy that Schnee is the one that seems to suffer from unlucky raid nights, when my druid often get into the successful ones.

On a positive note, my latest dummy test got 2.5k dps, and according to the logs from last night I almost got to 2.7 under "real" conditions ( and thanks to excellent and awake healers I got away with it too :P ). So she's definately ready for at least starting Ulduar for real. But that doesn't help much at all if I don't have fun...

I will have to score some cake. Or a bun of some sort. It'll cheer me up.


No comments:

Post a Comment