Friday 15 May 2009

Fury Top Ten ---> 1 <---

2-handers! Two of them!

Yep. The one defining characteristic of the modern fury warrior (since 3.0) is Titan's Grip. Attack power and crit chance is nice enough to have, but they won't deliver much unless backed up by a couple of big honking 2-handers.


This is the way I went about it when I hit 80:

Being a blacksmith, I had no problems at all making myself a Titansteel Destroyer. It's even there in the name!
Then I got into some serious daily questing for the Ebon Blade. They have some nice stuff, including Runeblade of Demonstrable Power. This is just a temporary solution though, since once you have these and some good armour, you can try and farm Loken in Halls of Lightning for the best 2-hander pre-naxx: Colossal Skull-Clad Cleaver, which is what you really want.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment