Wednesday 8 July 2009

Re-spec today.

My raidforce returned to Ulduar last night, and made a serious attempt at some progress after months of struggling with attendance.

We beat Flame Leviathan in record time, and finally downed XT-002 (I know, we are casuals). I got yet another item that raised my hit rating, and I have so much now that I'm 0.2% from 3% above the cap. Hence, I'm removing Precision and moving the points to Enrage (I was first contemplating Improved Berserker Rage, to give me better control of my rage gen, but I went for the passive ability instead in order to slim my rotations and hope for rage somewhere else).

On a differet note - 3.2 seems to have some fury buffs, finally, the biggest one being Armored to the Teeth (more AP). I'll write something about 3.2 in a later post I think.



No comments:

Post a Comment