Monday 8 June 2009

Bloodthirst got buffed

3.1.3 is here, and Bloodthirst has been buffed (shorter cooldown and lower rage cost). The weird thing is that I can't see much difference on the test dummies, but I do think that my dps was a tad higher last raid. And there was definately more rage around.

I really do need to gear up a bit before I can say something definite, and I'm still curious to see how warriors scale with gear compared with Death Knights now that we have one in raid again. All I know for sure at the moment is that the DK have the upper hand from start. What's left now is to see how things are further down the path.

Still, after reading through the official forums I now know that Blizzard actually knows that dps warriors are broken right now, and they have officially said that they're in no hurry to fix it until they're happy with the PvP issues. I can sympathise with their struggle, but what exactly do they mean us PvErs should do during months and months of this?



No comments:

Post a Comment